Coming home doesn't mean the battle is over. With over 10 times the amount of veterans lost to suicide than to combat operations in the same time period, there has never been a more important time to TAKE A STAND and DO something to support our veterans!! If you or someone you know is suffering from PTSD, we have people that have shared a similar experience and are ready to help.
VFW 7592215 1st AveKearney, NE 68847
Open 4 to Close Tuesday thru SundaySee our Site sponsors below.Email VFW759@gmail.com to become a sponsor.Please see the Calendar in News & Events for meeting schedule and event details. Also see us at facebook.com/kearney.vfw
Upcoming schedule:VFW Meeting - Second Tuesday at 7 PMVFW Auxiliary Meeting - 3rd Tuesday at 6:30 PM.May
- May 10th - Post Meeting
- May 17th - Auxiliary Meeting
- May 21st - Poppy Day
- May 28th - Memorial DayJune
- June 10th State Convention BBQ @ VFW Post 759
- June 10th - 12th - State Convention - Kearney Ramada Inn
- June 14th - Post Meeting
- June 21st - Auxiliary MeetingJuly
- July 12th - Post Meeting
- July 16th - 21st - National Convention in KCMO
- July 19th - Auxiliary MeetingTuesday - Dart LeagueWednesday - 9-ball league and 10 point pitchThursday - Let's get something startedFriday and Saturday fun nightsSunday - 8-ball league
If you have questions about membership or opportunities to participate with the VFW, feel free to reach out to Jim (308)293-3636, or email VFW759@gmail.comHere is a link to VFW YouTube channel.