Coming home doesn't mean the battle is over. With over 10 times the amount of veterans lost to suicide than to combat operations in the same time period, there has never been a more important time to TAKE A STAND and DO something to support our veterans!! If you or someone you know is suffering from PTSD, we have people that have shared a similar experience and are ready to help.
VFW 7592225 1st AveKearney, NE 68847
Open 4 to Close Tuesday thru SundaySee our Site sponsors below.Email VFW759@gmail.com to become a sponsor.
Please see the Calendar in News & Events for meeting schedule and event details. Also see us at facebook.com/kearney.vfw
- Apr 20 – Auxiliary Meeting
- Apr 25 – District 13 Meeting – Lexington Museum at 2PM
- May 1 - State Cooties Meeting at VFW 759 - 9AM
- May 1 - Battle Grind Coffee club at VFW 759 - 10AM
- May 11 - Post Meeting
- May 18 - Auxiliary Meeting
- May 22 – Poppy Day
- May 31 – Memorial Day – Legion
- Jun 3 – 100th Anniversary of VFW Post 759
- Jun 5-6 – State Convention – Divots in Norfolk. Contact Jim for room information
- Jul 3 - Gibbon Parade
- Jul 3 - TBD - Possible date of dedication for Central Nebraska Veterans Memorial
- Jul 21-26 - Buffalo County Fair
- Jul 31 – Aug 5 – National Convention - BaltimoreTuesday - Dart LeagueWednesday - 9-ball league and 10 point pitchThursday - Let's get something startedFriday and Saturday fun nightsSunday - 8-ball league
If you have questions about membership or opportunities to participate with the VFW, feel free to reach out to Jim (308)293-3636, or email VFW759@gmail.comHere is a link to VFW YouTube channel.
You were not alone over there. You are not alone now. There are 20
million veterans who would give their lives for you. Please don't take
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. - William Shakespeare
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - On behalf of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, I would like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Dr. Richard Stone for the outs...